Sunday, September 27, 2009

New swimmies

We were out at Parkway Parade yesterday afternoon doing a spot of window shopping post-lunch when I spotted swim-wear going for $5 a piece.

Yes, FIVE DOLLARS a piece. HOW INSANELY CHEAP IS THAT?!

I went closer to take a look and realised that they were from Sunseeker Australia. Wow. So it wasn’t some cheap bikini. These were good stuff! I’m quite sure they were from the past season or something but who cares? They were FIVE DOLLARS a piece.

I quickly got into the swing of things and found these 2 sets that are just PERFECT for our upcoming beach holiday in Phuket:



Original price – Bottom: $31.50, halter top: $40.95



Original price – Bottom: $44.10, tube top: $42

I still cannot believe how cheap they cost me. WHAT A BARGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment