Friday, December 18, 2009

The Suit

Yes, it’s already that time of the year (for me at least).  One of my favorite things, as a natural born Hawaiian girl, is bikinis. So for a few minutes toss aside your scarves, boots, and winter coats and indulge with me as we take a preview of Victoria Secret’s 2010 swim collection. If nothing else, this post will provide eye candy. But here are my recommendations for some of their best suits for next season:

Gold Ring Bandeau Suit -$78

Featuring the lovely Alessandra Ambrossio, the bandeau top is a hit for women with smaller chests and those who want better tan lines than a traditional string or halter bikini top.  I’m not a huge fan for animal print, but this subtle and classy suit with details of gold will bring sexy to any beach.  The suit also comes in two other colors: lavender and brown.

Twist Back Halter Suit -$68

It should come to no surprise to anyone, that I like this post after my raving over back embellished tops. A very simple suit, this will make a statement by it’s unique halter and twisted detail on the back.  It comes in classic bikini colors hot pink, orange, blue, teal, black, white, and light blue.

Ring Bandeau Suit & Foldover Bottom - $39

I love this moderate throwback plaid suit.  Great for a woman who needs support and is looking for something cute and simple — not to mention affordable! It comes in other colors, but none are as good as this plaid combination.  There are also a variety of cuts for the bottoms so you can mix and match the colors and styles as you please.

That’s all I have for now since it was just a preview.  Currently, the Angels (including newly voted nobody Kylie Bisutti) are shooting the rest of the catalog and swimsuits in St. Bart’s.  I can’t wait for the new line to fully debut so I can start my California dreaming as we trek through the rest of winter.

[Via http://thelovelyaesthetic.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment