Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello world!

This is me now!

I’m on a diet. Why? The weight starting creep on just over a year ago. This weight gain can be summarised by a simple equation below;

New boyfriend + happiness + food = me once size 10 + 2 dress sizes

At first the weight gain was something to revel in. Being happy enough to gain a few pounds is a nice change from constantly being worried about your appearance as us single happy go luckies do. But now the last waistband has snapped, and the final button popped around the bustier. The moment I’ve dreading has finally arrived. I grew out my skinny jeans, then I grew out of my normal jeans and now I have finally grown out of my comfy, boy cut “fat” jeans. I’m now beyond the limits of my wardrobe and that’s not good. I simply can’t afford to, and don’t wish to replace it with tents and gowns. It’s time for action.

This is the bikini body I want back!

So I’m on a diet and I’ve decided to start this diet blog to share my experience in the hope it will spur me on! The question I’ve been debating is how to best measure my success to ensure I stay on the path of trimness and don’t stray down the path of toffee apples…I just knocked up a batch tonight. Not only do I feel guilty, but also quite sick. I used quite a bit of butter, a vice of mine, but that’s another post!

[Via http://lovemisshiggins.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment