Friday, November 20, 2009

Suitcase Holiday Special: Warm Christmas with the Folks.

My parents were never ones who fled south for the holidays (more like skiing vacations!)- but I have a feeling that may change as they grow older. As I peruse the 2010 Resort Collection, I’m hopeful that day will come soon… But I’ll still love the snowy nights at home by the fire.

{1. Oversized jersey T-shirt dress, T by Alexander Wang. 2. Beat quilted leather bag; Marc Jacobs. 3. Jersey drawstring playsuit; Alexander Wang. 4. Entrel metal bib necklace, Yves Saint Laurent. 5. Printed ruffled bikini; Jets by Jessica Allen. 6. Studded leather belt; 7. Leather passport cover; Smythson.Derek Lam. 8. Carlie multi-strap leather sandals; Loeffler Randall. 9. Rosette embellished wool sweater, Moschino Cheap and Chic 10. Keira snakeskin-print sandals; Loeffler Randall., 11. Cropped stretch cotton jeans; Michael Kors.}

No comments:

Post a Comment