Monday, January 4, 2010

Visit to Rick's

It is already that time again for me to go see my trainer Rick.  With the holiday’s quickly approaching I wanted to touch base with him to see if there had been any changes over the past couple of weeks.  To be exact these results our a little shy of 2 weeks.  Overall, I was VERY pleased with the results, things are going awesome. It seems like this time around things are going fairly smooth this has become second nature to me.  And the support that I have is OUTSTANDING.  I couldn’t ask for better friends and family to help me through this venture I am on.  I feel very confident that when I take the stage in March that we will all be excited!

Check out the video to see where I am at!

Keep It Tight !

[Via http://projectraw.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment